Contest Rules and Terms
*Please note that photos may take 24 hours to be accepted into the contest.*
The contest is open to everyone. Photographs must be digital and reflect some aspect of the Belvedere Tiburon Peninsula in color or black and white.
- All new registrants have to be approved to ensure valid entries.
- Any photos uploaded will need to be approved to ensure they are in the spirit of the contest goals before appearing on the site.
- There is no fee, but there is a limit of 5 photographs per entrant.
- Photos must be JPEGS and may not be larger than 3MB in size.
- Entries will be accepted through November 1, 2023.
- Winners will be announced on November 16th at the BCF Annual Meeting.
- If you have any questions of problems, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org