Apply for a Grant
GRANT MAKING CRITERIA AND APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Thanks to the generosity of many of our community minded residents, the Belvedere Community Foundation has made hundreds of grants to support projects that preserve the unique character of Belvedere and enhance the quality of life for all members of our community.
Grants from the Belvedere Community Foundation are targeted at supporting:
- Preservation and/or enhancement to historically important structures as well as the natural beauty of our surroundings;
- Positive community interaction;
- Educational opportunities, particularly those focused on stewardship of natural resources and awareness of cultural heritage;
- Healthy living, particularly as it pertains to the benefits of an active lifestyle;
- Funds for emergency preparedness and public safety.
The Belvedere Community Foundation has two grant cycles per year. The deadline for grant applications for the Spring Grant Cycle is March 1st and the deadline for grant applications for the Fall Grant Cycle is September 1st. Grant requests can be submitted at any time during the two grant cycles and all applicants will receive a response within 60 days of grant cycle deadline.
A Grant Application can be found here and submitted online or through the mail.
GRANTEE OUTCOME REPORT
The Belvedere Community Foundation encourages Grantees to complete a Grantee Outcome Report documenting the work supported by our grant. An Outcome Report form can be found here.
The Belvedere Community Foundation looks most favorably upon applications with matching funding sources, especially when a project is beyond Belvedere city limits, and generally does not make multi-year commitments or grants to projects located outside of the greater Tiburon Peninsula area.
The Belvedere Community Foundation requests that grantees provide public recognition of our grant support in their newsletters, in the media and wherever else appropriate.