Contest Rules and Terms
The contest is open to everyone. Photographs must be digital and reflect some aspect of the Belvedere Tiburon Peninsula in color or black and white.
- All new registrants have to be approved to ensure valid entries.
- Any photos uploaded will need to be approved to ensure they are in the spirit of the contest goals before appearing on the site.
- There is no fee, but there is a limit of 5 photographs per entrant.
- Photos must be JPEGS and may not be larger than 3MB in size.
- Entries will be accepted through November 7, 2020.
- If you have any questions of problems, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photographs submitted to the Contest remain the property of the photographer but the Belvedere Community Foundation retains the right without permission to use the photographs for promotion, advertising and reproduction.
This year's categories are: Ages 5-18, Architecture, Black and White, Landscapes, Reflections of 2020, and Wildlife.